The E-certification Program in Pharmaceutical Production is a Fee-based, fixed duration, e-learning program being offered to Life Sciences and Pharmacy Graduate and Post Graduate Students through “Daksh” LSSSDC's E-Skilling web based platform by Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council (LSSSDC).
The Program is of 128 Hours duration spread over 5 weeks.
Who Should Attend?
This five-week online training is designed for those who intend to work in a cGMP environment, from Graduates (B.Sc. / B. Pharm.) to Post Graduates (M.Sc. / M. Pharm.) in the field of Life Sciences and Pharmacy.
It is designed for those who will hold the future roles and responsibilities where they will be required to understand and apply cGMP quality principles to their job as related to product manufacturing, and/or quality assurance.
It will benefit students and professionals who are new to industry by presenting an overview of the important concepts in a logical and natural sequence so they can begin to understand GMP regulations and begin applying them effectively. Understanding the ‘why' of cGMP principles along with valuable insights and examples in every area of responsibility to enable them in their quality decision-making.
As this E-Certificate Program in Pharmaceutical Production addresses cGMP regulations, attendees intending to work with finished pharmaceuticals, combination products, biological, APIs or medical devices will also gain insight on how to manage compliance for regulations.
- Orientation and overview of the Pharmaceuticals industry
- Managing Environmental Health and Safety Compliance
- Application of Chemistry, Quality and Engineering Concepts in Manufacturing of Drugs
- cGMP for Production Personnel
- Standard Operating procedure - Preparation to Implementation
- Fundamentals of Clean Room Behaviour
- Manufacturing Process of Non Sterile API and Drug Product (Including WPU and Packaging)
- Manufacturing Batch Record Review
- Developing CAPA Strategy in Pharma Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Quality Management
- GDP and Data Integrity (DI) for Production Personnel
- Change Control Process
- Process Validation for Production Personnel (including cleaning validation)
- Managing waste Disposal
- Audit Preparation for Production Personnel
- Professional Skills for Production Personnel
- The Program will be delivered online.
- Students will be provided with unique login and password details to access “Daksh” portal
- The Program will be delivered in a Hybrid Mode.
- Self-learning Material for Students
- Assessment towards end of each Chapter/Unit
- 5 Days a Week Webinars with Industry experts for every module
- Practical Demonstration on Video based learning for key manufacturing processes
- Weekend Assignment
- Assessment towards the end of Program
- Certification to each successful participant
Why Enrol With Us?
- Programs with Great Future: Our programs are focused on Industrial Skills with high growth potential to build great careers in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Be part of LSSSDC Certified Professional Network: More than 70000 (Seventy Thousand) Pharma professionals Certified Till date are working in Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Value of Certifications & Corporate Recognition in India: LSSSDC’s certified students are recognized by more than 300 Pharma Industries (Includes Top 20).
- Preferred Treatment by Hiring Managers: Certified Students are preferred and accepted by Hiring Managers and are of first choice by Senior Professionals in Pharma industry
- Online and Flexibility in Program: Our program design and delivery is made to ensure the best value for students, Flexible, Online and with apprenticeship Support
- Placement Support: With over 8000 apprentices/ trainees already engaged with the industry to date LSSSDC will be providing apprenticeship placement support to all enrolled students with its 150+ Top Pharmaceutical Companies
The one time Program Fee for "E-Certificate Program in Pharmaceutical Production" is INR 6490/- (Indian Rupees Six Thousand Four Hundred Ninety only) (inclusive of applicable GST), payable by each student in advance to Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council at the time of Enrolment. There are no additional charges for registration and assessment.
The Program Fee payment will enable students to get access to Learning Content on www.daksh.lsssdc.in and Webinars (Mon to Fri) for five weeks. The program fee includes the assessment and e-certification cost.
Interested students can pay the fees at the below-mentioned account of the Council through any mode of payment and share the receipt of the same during registration / through a mail communication on INFO@LSSSDC.IN.
Account Holder: Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council
A/C no. : 52602191005500
Bank Name: Oriental Bank of Commerce
IFSC Code: ORBC0105260
Branch Address: Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057
How to Access the “Daksh” Portal and Program Content:
After payment verification of students, we will share following with successfully enrolled students
- Student login credential for the Daksh portal https://daksh.lsssdc.in/
- Payment Receipt
- Batch Commencement Date